Day 1: Arrive at airport
- 100km drive to “Luut nar tour” own camp accommodation. /beautiful sightseeing nature, Dugan and Yol Khad/
Day 2: Aglag Monastery travel
- 10km away from camp site.
- Horse riding/hiking
Day 3: Kharakhorum
- Early morning Drive to Central Mongolia /450km drive/
- Visit KharKhorin City and sightseen the ancient historical structure
Day 4: Red Waterfall
- Biggest waterfall of the country 75km away from Khujirt
- Hiking/ horse riding
Day 5: Back to Ulaanbaatar City
- City tour
- Night out
Day 6: Back to “Luut Nar Tour” Camp site
- Fire Festival
- Mongolian Culture introduction
- Hiking to small and big Dugan Khad /108m tall rock/
Day 7, 8: Stay over 2nights with local nomadic family whose have horses, cows, sheep and goats.
- Live like a family member
- Mongolia nomad daily life.
Day 9: Back to Airport
- Depart from Mongolia.
- Souvenir gift