Day 1: Arrive at airport
- 100km drive to “Luut nar tour” own camp accommodation. /beautiful sightseeing nature, Dugan and Yol Khad/
Day 2: Aglag Monastery travel
- 10km away from camp site.
- Horse riding/hiking
Day 3: Heading to Gobi Province
- Early morning Drive to South Mongolia /700km drive/
- Visit Dalanzadgad City and sightseen the Gobi
Day 4: Dalanzadgad and Yol Valley /Ice Field/
- One of extraordinary natural structure of ice covered valley in sun burning Gobi desert
- Hiking/ Camel riding
Day 5: Oyu Tolgoi Bayajih Cave and Demchig Monastery /270km from Dalanzadgad/
- Oyu Tolgoi mine site, leading mine in Mongolia which invested by Rio Tinto /no entry to mine site/
- Demchig Monastery Worlds Energy Centre. Historical structure
Day 6: Back to Ulaanbaatar City
- City tour
- Night out
Day 7: Back to “Luut Nar Tour” Camp site
- Fire Festival
- Mongolian Culture introduction
- Hiking to small and big Dugan Khad /108m tall rock/
Day 8, 9: Stay over 2nights with local nomadic family whose have horses, cows, sheep and goats.
- Live like a family member
- Mongolia nomad daily life.
Day 10: Back to Airport
- Depart from Mongolia.
- Souvenir gift